Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Day After Christmas!

Hello all! We had an amazing Christmas yesterday and here I am blogging from from my favorite Christmas present, my new computer, the Mac Book Pro! I LOVE it and it should make posting pictures to the blog a whole lot faster and easier! The girls, of course, ended up with more presents than we will even be able to bring home with us...including bags and bags of clothes, toys, books and even some tooth fairy pillows with their initials on them (Grammy buys things a little prematurely)! Brian and I were again spoiled with clothing, purses and of course my computer (from Brian)! So, it was a great Christmas for all!

On Christmas Eve, the girls got dressed in their Christmas dresses to attend all of the Christmas parties that I've been attending since I was the girls age. It was bittersweet, since this is the last year we will be attending, since next year we will be spending Christmas at home in Ohio. I'm doing my best to convince Brian that we need to host a Christmas Eve party starting next year, since this is a tradition that I love!

And now, for the pictures...


The Savage Family on Christmas Eve!
Pretty Macy!
Grammy and Macy
The Girls!
Another of Grammy and Macy (Macy only wanted Grammy all evening!)
Sadie
Macy

Reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to the girls before bed!
Christmas morning! Macy surrounded by ribbons and bows!
Grammy and Macy
Daddy and a tired Sadie!
After Christmas at Grammy's, we headed over to Grandad's house for even more presents! Here is Sadie kissing a Santa ornament

Daddy and his Christmas girlies!
And one for the future embarrassment of my girls, here are two naked pictures, because they are just too cute...

Macy
The girlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment