Thursday, April 18, 2013

6 months!

I can't believe my baby is 6 months old (well 6 months and 3 days) already! He had his 6 month well-check today and weighed in a 20 lbs 9 oz and 28.5 inches tall. He is seriously the happiest baby I've ever met and doesn't stop smiling or talking. He's sitting like a champ and rolls everywhere, but has no interest in crawling just yet. He is a total Mommy's boy and loves to cuddle and give big hugs. This week he's perfecting the fake cough and finds it hilarious. He melts my heart every single day!

He still struggles with eating (although you would never know by his size) and despite working with both GI and ENT, we have yet to figure out why he is so uncomfortable when eating. We continue to try and find the route of the problem, but for now just hope that he'll outgrow the issue and it will just continue to take some extra time and effort on my part to keep weight on him! He's happy and healthy, so I suppose he can't be totally perfect! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment