Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween!

And now, the post I know you've all been waiting for...the girls dressed up for Halloween!!! Beggar's Night in Columbus was this Thursday, so the girls put on their costumes. I don't think I've ever seen a cuter little ladybug (Sadie) and busy bumblebee (Macy)! They were a huge hit in their costumes at Shelly's house and greeted the trick 'or treaters! I wish they could wear their costumes every day, because they were the most adorable bugs I've ever seen! Be warned, this post contains a LOT of pictures, because they were too cute to choose...

A Daddy and his Bugs...
Sadie, little ladybug
Macy, busy bumblebee...
What are these, Mom?
Where's Sadie?
My sitting bumblebee and ladybug!
Two, too cute bugs

Can I eat these?
Where did Macy go?
Sadie
Macy
My girls...
A happy Mommy with her two adorable bugs!
Wasn't that the cutest post ever!?!? Can't wait for next Halloween when the girls will be walking and can go Trick 'or Treating themselves! Although I don't know how we will ever find costumes that will top these ones! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment