Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's pool time!!!

Well, the big bash is over and it went off without a hitch. I will proudly say that I think it was perhaps the best (yes, maybe a little too extravagent) 1st Birthday Party ever! We had a grand total of over 60 guests and it was truly a blast! Pictures of the party will be coming soon! Thank you to everyone who helped make the day so special, it meant a lot to us that you were all there!

I've mentioned before how much we adore our neighborhood. It's a fabulous place to live and raise children. We've been waiting for our awesome neighborhood pool to open and today was the day! Brian is playing in his favorite golf tournament today, so I was a little nervous taking two toddlers (yes, toddlers, not babies anymore!) to the pool on my own, but it went just fine and I think that we all had fun!
Macy
Sadie
Heading home and tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment