Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Growing Up

It continues to amaze me how much the girls are changing and growing up recently. They are talking away, repeating everything, understanding so much and quickly turning into little girls! On a whim the other day, I decided to ditch our high chairs for lunch time, in order to try out a meal at "the big girl table." The girls shocked me when they actually stayed seated, kept their food on their plates and ate like big kids! Now, we're not ready to eat here all of the time, but it's quickly becoming a fun treat a few times per week!

We've been going a little crazy at our house, being cooped up in doors with the recent ice storm (pictures coming soon). But, it's allowed me to focus a lot on party planning! Can you believe that in 3.5 months, the girls will be 2 years old?!? It's sure to be another amazing bash again this year and I'm already having so much fun planning away!

No comments:

Post a Comment