Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Best Friends...

One of my favorite parts of having twins is knowing that my girls will always have a special bond. They will always have each other to lean on and share secrets. I'm so grateful that they can go through each and every milestone (especially the awkward teenage years) with one another. My hope for them is that they will forever be best friends. Today in the tub, I sat them up to play for a second and what Sadie did, melted my heart...

Now, best friends won't always hang out naked together, but for now, hanging out naked in the living room is pretty fun! :) Macy has a bit of a diaper rash and I thought it was only fair that if she got to play without her diaper, that Sadie did too... Aren't their behinds just adorable???
In addition to each other, I hope that the girls have many other close friends. Brian has been friends with his best friend since First Grade and Travis and his wife are still some of our closest friends. Their daughter, Norah, is 2 months younger than the girls and I truly hope that the 3 of them can grow up together and always be close friends. Here is a picture of the three of them, after Norah's baptism (Macy, Norah, Sadie)...
I tried on the girls' Christmas dresses tonight and they are adorable! Only 23 days left until their First Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment