Saturday, November 28, 2009

Macy, the wino!

Hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving! Brian and I brought mashed potatoes to Shawn and Heidi's this year and we tried a new trick of using a "ricer" to mash our potatoes. It was interesting, but I'm not sure it's something that we'd try again. Here's Brian working away...

While Brian worked on the potatoes, the girls and I got dressed in our Thanksgiving best...

When we arrived, the girls immediately got scooped up by their favorite aunts! Macy is with Auntie Aubrey and Sadie is with Aunt Sarah!

Grampy also got in on the action and played with Sadie!

Here's Kevin with Sadie and Auntie Aubrey with Macy!
During our play time, the adults were enjoying some wine. Macy decided that she wanted some too. We all got a good laugh out of Macy reaching for the wine glass repeatedly! Brian and I are going to have to watch out for this girl as she gets older!
Just before we ate, it was bedtime for the girls. Here's Uncle K.C. helping with Sadie!
Aunt Sarah snuggled up with the girls for a good bedtime book!

Unfortunately, Macy didn't adjust well to not sleeping in her own crib, so after a lot of crying throughout our dinner, Brian and I decided to miss the family board games to take our "high maintence Macy" home to go to sleep in her own crib. All in all, it was a nice Thanksgiving!
I had to post two last pictures! This morning while the girls and I were playing (and letting Daddy sleep in!), I looked over and saw Macy in this position...
She was up on all fours and rocking back and forth!! She is going to be crawling ANY day now...Wow, I don't know if we're ready for mobile babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment