Wednesday, January 27, 2010

And she's off...

Please excuse the poor video quality, as this was taken with my cell phone! But, I wanted to show you all a quick shot of Macy, my new CRAWLER!! Yes folks, life just got a lot busier in the Savage household. The timing couldn't be any better, since we now have the space for her to motor along! Here she is; now she can really be called "Macy Motion"...

In other news, Sadie is now saying, Mama, Dada, and Nana. She getting ready to crawl any minute too and it wouldn't surprise me if I have two crawlers by the end of today!

Macy has cut both of her top teeth and so we're happy that's over with!! She LOVES to play peek-a-boo with about everything she can find and gets so excited when you say "Where is Macy? Peek-a-boo!"

Both girls have also learned to clap and love to clap whenever anyone says, "Yay!" It is just so cute!

Hope you enjoy the video!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment