Monday, August 9, 2010

MoM's night out!

I know that most of you come to the blog to see pictures of my kids. But every now and again, mom's need a little attention too! This weekend, I got together with my MoM friends (Mom's of Multiples) for a MoM's day/night out. We all met at the nail salon and had wonderful manicures and pedicures, while eating cookies and drinking champagne. After our pampering, we got changed for dinner and had a fabulous meal at the Elevator in Columbus. And if that wasn't enough, after dinner we went to see the Broadway show, Wicked. It was a fabulous day/evening with some wonderful and well deserving MoMs. And to top it off, I got to sleep in until 11:00 the next morning, thanks to a wonderful Daddy who spent all evening and all morning with the girls!


Here are 5 of the 6 MoM's getting our toes done!!

Dressed for dinner! 6 MoM's, 6 deliveries, 13 children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment