Thursday, November 12, 2009

A tooth!

Okay, so before we get to the BIG news, let me fill you in on the events from the past week. Last weekend we spent Saturday at our good friends, Rob and Judy's house. They have an annual paintball party, where the guys go into their woods and play several games of hardcore paintball, while the ladies, eat, drink, and chat. The weather was great, so we enjoyed a nice bonfire, some good food and watched the OSU game in the barn. There were quite a lot of people there, so we had lots of helpers with the girls and also a large flock of teenage girls who were totally into the girls... Here's a picture of the the action!

Here is Stacy, feeding Macy

Mommy relaxing by the bonfire while feeding Sadie...

Stacy and Judy hanging out with the girls...

Thanks to Rob and Judy for a terrific day! We had a blast!

Okay, so now for the BIG news!! We have a tooth! I had no idea that we were getting close, but this morning, while Macy was whining at me, I saw a white spot on her bottom gum. I immediately stuck my finger in there and sure enough, there was the tip of a tooth just poking through! She was never fussy or anything! Sadie looks like she's not far behind! So, with their 1/2 Birthday quickly approaching, reality is setting in that my babies are getting big VERY quickly! So here's a grumpy picture of my big girl. I tried to get a picture of the tooth, but that did not work out to well, so here she is....

November 12th, Happy 1st Tooth Day Macy!

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your blog for about a month. My twins are about a month younger than yours. They do grow up so fast.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete